Monday, July 7, 2008

we need to set up a meeting

Hey guy's, I spoke with Kelli Sobonya today, she wants to know if we can come up with a good date for them to come and talk to us again. They spoke with John Bioncotti and they agreed to have a meeting with everyone so that there is no he said, she said. She is wanting a good date when we all can meet together, she wants a few dates so she can talk to them and give them a few dates so they can choose also which would be better for them. Let me know something, or email Kelli and let her know what you think. by the way, Jeff, I heard the very last of your radio conversation. that was awesome, just what I heard. you are right, people who vote for Manchin should be embarrassed. LYMI everyone.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

NOW BY GOD!!! Cara Chapman is AWESOME, and so are all of us for standing up...another meeting would be great, especially like she wants to do it. Lets see what we can do, take a few of us to the meeting, Cara, Jay, Ritchie, are you all up for this? I know you are!! Cara, if you don't mind, go ahead and let Kelli know we are more than happy to do this. I will work around things to be available, and I think we should ALL do the same. GREAT to see your post. Don't mean to sound brash, just really believe in this.

Cara Chapman said...

WOW!!! I can't believe all the blogging going on on here. where is everyone?